NMS is proud to participate in Operation Troop Support Candy Collection. Established in March 2003, Operation Troop Support is an organization from Boston’s north shore area that serves our deployed men and women in uniform from across the country. Headquartered in Danvers, Massachusetts, Operation Troop Support has FIVE missions:
- Sending care packages to our deployed troops
- Supplying our military hospitals both state side and abroad with much needed comfort items
- Spearheading an extensive holiday gift wrapping and distribution program to our military forces
- Coordinating a regional military family support group program
- Generating a public awareness of the sacrifices and needs of the soldiers and their families
NMS will be collecting candy starting November 4 – November 14. The “candy monster” will be set up in the lobby asking for your donations. Also, if you are interested in making a card or writing a letter to deployed troops, Mrs. Larochelle will also send them along. Thank you for helping to put a smile on a service members face!
View this post on Instagram