Reminders From The School Nurse:
Flu season is here. We are seeing a lot of viruses, both G.I. and respiratory. We are also beginning to see true influenza within the district. Please remember the following tips to stay healthy:
- Get a flu shot- it’s not too late! Contact your PCP for further information.
- Wash your hands with warm water & soap often, especially before and after eating.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing using your upper arm or elbow.
- Eat a healthy diet, drink plenty of fluids and adequate get sleep.
- If your child is sick, they should refrain from coming to school until fever free for 24 hours without the use of medicines.