The beautiful weather has finally arrived and we are thrilled to see students out and about in the community. Please take a moment to review the following safety tips with your children:
- Always walk in pairs or with a group.
- Make sure somebody at home knows where you are, who you are with and when you are expected home.
- Use the crosswalks and crossing guard when crossing the street.
- Don’t talk to strangers, or get a vehicle with somebody you don’t know. Also, don’t accept food or drink from strangers.
- Wear your helmet when riding a bike or scooter.
- If you are approached by a stranger, report it to an adult immediately.
- Wear sunscreen.
- If you see something that doesn’t look right, say something to an adult.