Ski Program Cancelled Again!

Dear Skiers and Snowboarders,

Although the temperature will be 50 degrees warmer than last week, the forecast for this Friday is predicting rain, possibly heavy rain, all day Friday.
We are cancelling the Ski Program this Friday and have rescheduled it to Friday, March 2. Reminder, we don’t ski the Friday of winter break.
I’m just as excited as you must be to get on the slopes and hopefully we’ll have better weather next week.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
                                                   Jim Pantano
                                                   Coordinator – Pepperell Ski Program
Advertisements

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s